Subject: RE: New options
From: Keith Christopher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 08:44:49 -0400 (EDT)

My biggest fear is now that it will run under NT. . . Is that amiga 
support will go away. I know the status of C=, but I think enough 
dedicated Amiga owners can keep LW going. 

Allen ?

Keith Christopher
Welch Medical Library
Unix System Adminstrator
---
http://tomahawk.welch.jhu.edu/keithc.html
---

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of 
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or 
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the 
right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition 
the government for a redress of grievances." - 1ST AMENDMENT

---